Re: New WASM related mailing list

And even at risk of sending this twice to some of you, reminder that we have an initial meeting planned for Monday the 23rd as outlined in: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/thread/JO2YYDQPC65EMQVO6UCHDV4SAKQNSGKV/

Just a reminder that we are hoping to have an initial meeting Jan 23 at 4pm UTC (9am Pacific, 11am ET, 5pm CET). We picked 11 ET as an attempt to span the timezones from Europe and NA. I've not seen any yes/no in terms of the time working so we'll go ahead with the proposed time. Here as link for a google meet that we can use for the first meeting: meet.google.com/vch-jjne-vqt The proposed initial agenda is: - Communication channels - Mailing list - Slack/IRC/etc ? - Pagure/Wiki - Capturing existing work/initiatives - Known Gaps