Re: Bodhi slow with 504 gateway timeouts

On 17/01/2023 16:15, Fabio Valentini wrote:
On Tue, Jan 17, 2023 at 4:13 PM Richard Shaw <hobbes1069@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Jan 17, 2023 at 8:18 AM Arthur Bols <arthur@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 17/01/2023 14:57, Stephen Smoogen wrote:
So bodhi and pagure are at different datacenters with hopefully different
network paths. Could people do some mtr or traceroutes from their locations
so we can see if this can be ironed out. Currently the limited tools we
have in Fedora Infra for checking this all show 'green' so the
'interconnects' between the services are working.

Fedora infra is usually very slow for me, but Bodhi seemed much slower
than usual (taking a full minute to load).

After being really slow, I had a bunch of 503's (not 504) for a while,
but now it seems to work fine:
- /releases takes 10 seconds (and had a 500 error once)
- /updates seems fast with 2.2 seconds
I had some slow issues before the update to Bodhi but it looks like now I'm getting a different route and Bodhi is nice and snappy for me now.
Things were similar for me - some queries were really slow and / or
timing out earlier today, but now everything is nice and fast without
any errors.
So whatever it was, it was probably a temporary issue.

Fabio
Just to clarify, because I think I wasn't clear, now it works fine for me. I believe even better than before! :)
Some slowness is probably due to my connection (ping of ~200ms).

--
Arthur Bols
fas/irc: principis