Re: F38 proposal: Upgrade ImageMagick to version 7 (Self-Contained Change proposal)

Hi,

just copy and paste [1], because IMO should be announced .

Best regards,

[1]
Neal Gompa wrote:

I've started working on the ImageMagick 7 upgrade in Rawhide now. I've
created a side-tag (f38-build-side-61543) and am working through the
builds now.

If you want to help with rebuilding reverse dependencies, then that's
the side-tag to use.

I intend to merge this side-tag once I've covered all the packages
that I've built in COPR.