Re: Small rant: installer environment size

On Fri, 2022-12-09 at 15:44 +0100, mkolman@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Or perhaps drop even the help system ? The help content has actually
> not been updated in a while and does not really have an active
> "upstream" - the Fedora docs moved on to a very different format, that
> can no longer be used to produce the per-screen content the current
> help system needs.
>
> So maybe dropping the help support-yelp-webkit & getting 40 MB back for
> now could be worth it ?

Ehhh, I dunno, it seems like such a dead-end thing to do when clearly
all the effort is going into the webUI. It'd be nicer to find something
that will last. But maybe if we really need the space for an upcoming
release and can't find anything else to cut we could consider it.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA