Re: c99-port branches in dist-git

* Fabio Valentini:

>> It wasn't intended to use COPR originally, it's just that Fedora releng
>> ignored my request for close to a year.
>>
>> I filed <https://pagure.io/releng/issue/11102> for the branch removals.
>>
>> I must say this is quite confusing.  Why offer self-service branch
>> creation at all if we aren't supposed to use it in general?
>>
>> What's the recommended way to collaborate with packages/provenpackagers?
>> Someone's personal fork on src.fedoraproject.org with a branch with a
>> wide-open ACL?
>
> Either that (provenpackagers can already push to forks on src.fp.o),
> or just push fixes to the rawhide branch directly?

This was for the infrastructure support, i.e. given maintainers a
compiler & buildroot with which they can validate their fixes.  These
changes cannot be pushed to rawhide because we do not want to change the
compiler defaults there.

The individual package fixes can go into rawhide for sure.

Thanks,
Florian