Orphaned some obsolete / unused (by me) Rust applications

Hi all,

I have orphaned a few Rust applications that ended up unmaintained
after Igor dropped his packages. I use none of these applications
myself, having a maintainer that actually uses these packages would be
great.

However, some of the orphaned packages have dead upstreams - it might
be good to let these get retired:

- rust-base100 (last release 5 years ago)
- rust-heatseeker (last release 3 years ago)
- rust-pommes (last release 2 years ago; written as a proof of concept
for a dynamic BuildRequires generator for Java / Maven packages;
abandoned when the java-maint-sig was disbanded)

These projects are still active and release new versions pretty regularly:

- rust-dutree
- rust-jql
- rust-procs
- rust-tealdeer
- rust-varlink-cli
- rust-zoxide

If you see an application you use in this list and would like to get
started with Rust packaging, feel free to reach out. Most of the
applications from the previous list would be "good first Rust
packages", since all their dependencies are already packaged for
Fedora.

According to the "orphaned packages report", all listed packages are
leaf packages / not depended on by any other Fedora package, so if
nobody picks them up, they can be safely retired.

Fabio