Re: F37 proposal: Public release of the Anaconda Web UI preview image (Self-Contained Change proposal)

Hi everyone,

I'm getting questions where people could get the ISO image with the Anaconda Web UI. If you also have this question I tried to answer it here:

https://discussion.fedoraproject.org/t/isos-with-the-new-installer-are-they-available-yet/42448/2?u=jkonecny

TL;DR
Don't worry, we are planning to release it about a week after the F37 GA. The exact date could change.

Best Regards,
Jirka