Re: No more right click terminal

> I in fact wrote a bash script to send grade mail as well (from the
> exported gnumeric spreadsheet as text) but that's just because the
> provided tool for grading sucked and was in tcl/tk and I didn't want to
> touch it.  The university should be in the business of providing grading
> tools; they shouldn't expect every TA to write their own.

So your argument is that even though this is what you did, it is still a
bug, and people should expect other people to write programs that do
things exactly the way that THEY the USER want it done.  Not to be a jerk,
because I was really just commenting on the use of the commandline, but
this is exactly what is happening _here_.  People are writing in saying
they want the program that other people are writing to do what they want,
and you are saying what they want is wrong.

Brent