Re: No more right click terminal

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

Hi

Regardless of how you get there (right click, application menu,
CTRL+ALT+F1) using the command line is NOT a bug.

Definitely not a bug. I use a terminal all the time too. Non-developer/non-sysadmin is the keyword to note here from Colin's argument

regards
Rahul

If my mom every has to use the command line to do anything its a bug. I get a phone call if the auto saving password cookie in gmail gets unset and she has to log in.

The terminal might be nice for us geeks, but its Scary to most users.

I mean just give it up, for most users the speed up a terminal gives is never worth it, 10 hours of training to use a terminal would never be made up in speed gains for most users. And most users need a whole lot more then 10 hours of training.

-josh