Re: Golang F35 Mini Mass Rebuild

On 22/07/04 03:00PM, Maxwell G wrote:
> Later this week, I will be a doing a mass rebuild in F35 for all packages that
> require `golang` and provide binaries to mitigate the following CVEs

I completed the rebuild this weekend, but I realized that I probably
should provide an update.

Here is the Bodhi update for the updates that I handled: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2022-3969b64d4b

@eclipseo separately built the packages that @go-sig does not have access
to here: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2022-3e1ade35db

To those whose packages were rebuilt: while we're waiting for these
updates to reach stable, please coordinate with me before submitting an
update to your package for F35. If your update reaches stable before the
side tag is merged, it could prevent the sidetag from merging or cause
the builds in your update to get replaced on the mirrors by those in the
sidetag once it's merged. Ideally, you would wait to submit the update
until the sidetag is merged. Otherwise, please leave a comment on
https://pagure.io/GoSIG/go-sig/issue/41 or email/ping me.

Out of the packages that I (attempted to) rebuild, 44/359 (12%) FTBFS.
Here[1] is the list of packages that built successfully and here[2] are
the failures. I built the failures a second time just to be safe, as
some go projects have flaky test suites. The packages rebuilt by
@eclipseo are not included in this count or in the lists.

[1]: https://git.sr.ht/~gotmax23/fedora-scripts/tree/main/item/rebuilds/golang_f35_07-22/go-sig-succeeded.list
[2]: https://git.sr.ht/~gotmax23/fedora-scripts/tree/main/item/rebuilds/golang_f35_07-22/go-sig-failed.list

--