OT: triggered Re: You can't be serious! you want to remove mesa-libGL.i686 support?

On Wed, 6 Jul 2022 07:59:08 -0400
Stephen Smoogen <ssmoogen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thank you for your pointers. I have reflected on my original email and
> agree I made several mistakes in that email:
> I did not know the size of the bug problem.
> I did not investigate why the bugs were filed.
> I approached this as a one off versus a systematic problem.
> I did not help people who were affected by this in a forward moving
> way.

This reminds me too much of those old videos of the cultural revolution
when the bourgeoisie in China wore signs around their neck confessing
their crimes, while being berated by the proletariat (the communist /
Maoist true believers). I think this is a bad thing for a community like
Fedora. Isn't a simple apology or acknowledgement of error enough?

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, or it is satire?