Re: Bugzilla: You can't ask Lennart Poettering because that account is disabled.

On Sat, Jul 2 2022 at 12:35:44 PM +0200, Marius Schwarz <fedoradev@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Can we change the defaults for PA inside bugzilla to Wim and transfer the open tickets to him? it does not make sense to have Leonard as default assignee if the accoutn is disabled.

This is an extremely common problem in Fedora: the de facto maintainer is not the main admin, and so the bugs are assigned to the wrong person. Ideally we would automatically orphan a package if the main admin does not have any commits to the package for a certain period of time, e.g. three years. To avoid being removed you could simply push an empty commit.

Michael