Re: Review request: sfsexp - Small Fast S-Expression Library

So, thanks to the good and fast review sfsexp is in rawhide now. Hooray!

It turns out that bodhi applies the same boundary conditions to "newpackage" updates (no karma for your own update, 7 days minimum to stable by time). I don't think a new leave package can disturb current systems much ... A library, in particular, will not receive any testing while in testing.

So, since the new package certainly resolves the "new package" bug, and if someone thinks this is enough I'd be happy to receive +1 karma for the following updates:

https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2022-8e53be2fb9
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2022-57dfeeb304

Once they are in stable, I'll rebuild notmuch against sfsexp for the real test (which was successful in copr already).

I could have built the new sfsexp and an update for notmuch in a side-tag, of course, but that would have lead to a "mixed update" (new package/enhancement) which didn't seem optimal either.

Michael