Re: Packages that failed to build with Python 3.11 (and what to do)

On Mon, Jun 20, 2022 at 01:45:07PM +0200, Tomas Hrnciar wrote:
> [...]
> gnuradio             jskarvad
> gpaw                 marcindulak
> gplugin              qulogic
> gr-air-modes         jskarvad
> gr-funcube           jskarvad
> gr-hpsdr             jskarvad
> gr-iqbal             jskarvad
> gr-osmosdr           cottsay jskarvad
> gr-rds               jskarvad sharkcz
> home-assistant-cli   fab
> httpie               churchyard codeblock mikelo2
> ilua                 churchyard
> ipsilon              ngompa puiterwijk simo
> jpype                raphgro
> jrnl                 music
> kicad                avigne coremodule lkundrak stevenfalco tnorth
> kiwi-boxed-plugin    ngompa
> libkdtree++          brouhaha
> libpfm               lberk mcermak wcohen
> librealsense         thofmann
> liquidctl            suve
> litecli              fab
> lldb                 airlied daveisfera jankratochvil kkleine nikic
> sergesanspaille siddharths tstellar
> luxcorerender        besser82 kwizart luya slaanesh
> m2crypto             mitr ngompa
> mailman3             ngompa salimma
> matrix-synapse       dcallagh v02460
> mirrormanager2       adrian
> mlpack               rcurtin
> module-build         mcurlej
> module-build-service breilly mikem
> monkeytype           salimma
> muse                 oget
> mycli                fale terjeros
> netbox               ignatenkobrain ngompa
> netplan              ngompa
> nextpnr              lkundrak somlo
> nordugrid-arc        ellert jonkni
> nyx                  jorti
> odcs                 cqi fivaldi hlin jkaluza lsedlar qwan
> opae                 aravuri gcasey1 nkorde trix
> openmeeg             sagitter
> openshadinglanguage  luya music slaanesh
> opentrep             denisarnaud
> openvswitch          aconole chrisw fbl tgraf tredaell
> oraculum             frantisekz lbrabec
> osc                  defolos hguemar msuchy ngompa
> packit               csomh fnecas jpopelka lachmanfrantisek lbarczio mfocko
> mmassari nikromen packit packit-stg ttomecek
> paperwork            qulogic
> paraview             deji orion sagitter
> paternoster          ibotty
> pcp                  agerstmayr jkurik lberk mgoodwin nathans
> petsc                sagitter
> pgcli                meeuw
> photoqt              eischmann
> piper                whot xvitaly
> pitivi               company elad ignatenkobrain limb wtaymans
> player               kwizart rmattes ttorling
> powerline            asn salimma sicherha
> pre-commit           atim chedi churchyard major music
> profanity            fantom
> psi4                 jussilehtola
> py4j                 raphgro
> pygrib               jdekloe
> pylibacl             frankcrawford kevin szpak
> pymol                sagitter sergiomb
> pyodbc               fjanus hhorak
> pyparted             bcl clumens dcantrell

This didn't fail because of the Python mass rebuild, but rather the version of
pyparted in rawhide needed updates to work with parted-3.5 which is now in
rawhide.  This has been fixed.

--
David Cantrell <dcantrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
Red Hat, Inc. | Boston, MA | EST5EDT