Re: Self Introduction: Kate Hsuan

On 6/21/22 07:42, Kate Hsuan wrote:
Hi Folks,

My name is Kate Hsuan. I'm a software engineer from Red Hat.

Currently, I'm working on integration with fwupd, gnome-shell, and
gnome settings. They can be used to show the firmware security details
and warnings to the user to reduce the risk of the security event.
Before joining Red Hat, I'm working on ONAP DCAE project. ONAP is an
open-source network automation framework for the telecom industry. We
had developed a microservice to collect every message from the message
bus for analysis to find the abnormal events.

Now, I am going to work on package maintenance for libusb, libusb1,
and libusb-compat.

Thank you :)

Welcome! Glad to have you on board!

Best regards,