Re: No more right click terminal

Hi

Actually, I think David touches on an important point here.  While I
understand why the 'average user' might not need 'developer features' in
the basic gnome interface, and while I understand that these may
actually be confusing for the 'average user' if included, the back lash
from people on these lists (what I would mostly assume to be people
involved in the development process) makes me wonder how Gnome is going
to keep developers interested if they keep making 'development tools'
harder to access?  (What a mouthful).

Developers are designing it for end users. Not for themselves

I guess what got me going was the total lack of 'event a' is going to
happen, but you can achieve the same effect these ways.  Look at the
storm (fire storm maybe - get it? flames?) that's ensued on this list.
Completely useless

regards
Rahul