Re: Live USB rescue mode, do we still have one? Does it work?

Just as a short incentive from my side: I currently try to solve the issue Stephen is talking about.

Feel free to have a look on: https://ask.fedoraproject.org/t/not-boot-not-disks/21992

My point is that the complexity we are able to tackle and the complexity some users are able to tackle differs strongly. And we pointed out in the past that Fedora is not just for advanced users.

Average users tend to generally use the live images for install and therefore, it will remain the first thing they will use if they seek a rescue. Indeed, I would assume that, when a system fails, a type of live system is the first thing most of us think about, don't we? Stephen just did it as well, and I would do it also. So, why not put the rescue in the live image, where people are most likely looking for it? I think this would be the better place than the installer. Of course, my argument is based on the assumption that there is no technical reason for leaving it as it is :)

Chris