Live USB rescue mode, do we still have one? Does it work?

Hello,
I was doing my usual round of reading comments on ask.fp.o and came
across an individual having difficulty getting their system (?back?) up
and running, after update?
This prompted me to open a discussion at
https://discussion.fedoraproject.org/t/we-really-do-need-to-have-a-working-rescue-option-for-fedora-linux/39415
which also has a link to the original discussion on ask.fp.o if anyone
is interested.
I haven't used the live image system rescue option since almost forever
, so I am assuming that it isn't working or is somehow difficult to use
for this person, or maybe not an option anymore.
I'm burning a F36WS installation with media writer to try out the
rescue option, if it is still there.

Regards,
Stephen