Re: PackageKit Password Prompt on Fedora 36

I also get the prompts, they seem to be related to when there are multiple users logged in on the same system.

Best regards
Andreas

Den sön 17 apr. 2022 kl 06:05 skrev Otto Urpelainen <oturpe@xxxxxx>:
Mark Bidewell kirjoitti 16.4.2022 klo 16.23:
> I hope this is the right mailing list since this is about Fedora 36.  I
> upgraded from Fedora 35 to the Fedora 36 Alpha (at the time).

Just to clarify, there are no Alpha releases in Fedora anymore.
A new release starts out as Branched, then becomes Beta and then Final.
I could not find a page that explains the whole system,
but at least some pieces can be found at [1].

> Occasionally
> when coming out of sleep I get a password prompt from, I believe,
> PackageKit.  Before I filed a bug I was curious if this was a known issue.

I have seen this once, too.
It first prompted for the password in Finnish (the system language),
then again in English.

[1]: https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/releases/lifecycle/