Re: Fedora Core 5 Idea

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

Again, You should get into the fedora-marketing list and read the discussions there and participate if you have good design skills or even ideas on how to go about making Fedora look attractive and better. It seems you would rather choose your distribution based on the theme and wallpapers rather than switching it over to what fit your tastes better. I am pretty sure any given theme isnt going to please everyone

My hands are full with another Linux project. I just thought an old user's opinion could be heard by the great people who develop it and perhaps see some bits of truth in it.

--
Ovidiu Lixandru
linux360