Re: Fedora Core 5 Idea

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

If you like it, you can use it. It still exists. Themes are a subjective taste and clear looks is the default now for GNOME.

As if BlueCurve were the default theme for GNOME in the RH8 -> FC3 era. Your argument doesn't stand. And yes, I like BlueCurve more than Clearlooks too.

Already in the wish list. http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Wishlist. Personally I like the idea of doing something similar to the early GDM login and new init script to make bootup faster to apply to shutdown too so that it not slow enough to add graphics to make the wait look better

And that won't work with the NVIDIA binary drivers either. I think this, as well as rhgb, are a waste of developers' time.

--
Ovidiu Lixandru
linux360