Re: Need advice on NET_ADMIN capability on a binary (iotop-c)

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the suggestion - I like that way because it gives full control to
the admin together with the responsibility and does not implicitly do
unexpected things. It is also a clean approach both from user experience and
packaging point of view, so I will go for that way.

With best regards,
b.