Re: Non-responsive maintainer check: kushal

Thank you for your response, and for accepting help from co-maintainers. I hope you’ll understand why I started the unresponsive maintainer process, and don’t feel that I have called you out inappropriately. I certainly understand that almost all of us are volunteers who are here by choice, and sometimes life just doesn’t permit that work.

I extend my deepest sympathies for your recent hardships, and wish you a smoother and happier future.

– Ben