Re: Do we have any policy for disabling inactive users

On Wed, Feb 9, 2022, 02:54 Adam Williamson <adamwill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The audit described there was done once last February after the policy
was approved. It does not seem to have been done when F35 branched,
though (unless the audit turned up no further dormant provenpackagers
and thus no mail was sent). Ben, I guess it should be done now for F36
branching? And added to some TODO list, if it was really missed last
time?

Way ahead of you. It was missed last time, so I added it to the schedule. Coincidentally, today is the day I do it.

https://fedorapeople.org/groups/schedule/f-36/f-36-pm-tasks.html