Re: Action Required: Bugzilla - API Authentication changes

On 2/1/22 7:37 AM, Fabio Valentini wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 1, 2022 at 12:37 PM Miro Hrončok <mhroncok@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

RHBZ devs contacted me twice about this change: once in the fall, which
is when I added support to python-bugzilla git, and once in January
requesting I push a release. crobinso + python-bugzilla != fedora, but
there was some proactive communication

Thanks,
Cole