Re: F36 Change: DIGLIM (System-Wide Change proposal)

On Sunday, 26 December 2021 11:25:21 GMT Roberto Sassu via devel wrote:
> [...]
A concrete case:

I use Fedora, a third-party repository, and a private repository for my
systems. The private repository is unsigned - it's just created via
createrepo, and contains RPMs I've built with mock locally.

What do I need to do if this feature is accepted, in order to not see any
impact? If I need to change any of the repositories I use and trust, can you
point me to step-by-step instructions I need to follow?

--
Simon