Re: Package wishlist site?

There used to be Wishlist on Ruby SIG page, but I have remove it [1] for several reasons:

1) It was not maintained, only occasionally somebody added something

2) Nobody really looked at it.

And also, one thing is to add package into Fedora, but maintain it long term is completely different issue.

BTW nobody ever complained that I have removed the wish list and nobody bothered to reintroduce it.

Vít

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=SIGs/Ruby&diff=543751&oldid=543750