Re: Self Introduction: Thomas Zimmermann

Welcome, Thomas!

There’s a straightforward process for a packager to request sponsorship for a prospective packager as a co-maintainer:

https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/package-maintainers/How_to_Get_Sponsored_into_the_Packager_Group/#become_a_co_maintainer

Sandro, if you read through that page, agree to assume the mentorship responsibilities normally pertaining to a packager sponsor, and file a ticket requesting sponsorship, then a sponsor (maybe me) should take care of sponsoring Thomas shortly.

- Ben