Long-running side tag for porting Fedora to C99 (no implicit decls)

I would like to create a long-running rawhide side tag for preparing
Fedora for the removal of implicit function declarations from the GCC
defaults.  This is a change that happened in the C99 version of the
language, but GCC could not adopt at the time because too much software
was broken by it.  Even today, there are build failures, and, arguably
worse, successful builds with different feature sets.

The goal is to disable implicit function declarations in GCC 13, to be
released in spring 2023 (not next year's GCC 12 version).  This plan was
presented at this year's Cauldron, and was met with approval:

  Eliminating implicit function declarations
  <https://linuxplumbersconf.org/event/11/contributions/1014/>

I have some space to work on this during the coming months, for
implementing the buildroot changes (in gcc and presumably
redhat-rpm-config, built off branches in dist-git), for creating some
HTML reports, and even for creating the package changes themselves.
Changes will be submitted to upstream projects initially.  Eventually,
we'll have to fix the Fedora packages if there's no upstream release
with the fixes.  We'll need some way to coordinate the fixes between
multiple developers, a way to find unapplied upstream fixes once we are
heading towards Fedora 38, and ideally some way to share patches across
distributions if the upstream project no longer exists/accepts patches.

If Fedora wants to support this, I'd need a long-running side tag in
Koji, and a few dist-git branches (for gcc and redhat-rpm-config).  I
can do the test builds as scratch builds, to conserve storage space and
not to pollute Koji with uninteresting NVRs.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Florian