Re: Considering ExcludeArch: %{ix86} for webkit2gtk3 (and now also ExcludeArch: %{arm}

On Thu, Oct 21 2021 at 06:25:58 PM -0500, Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'll probably add an ExcludeArch and leave it for 32-bit users to deal with.

OK, in conclusion, this is what I wound up doing.

Unfortunately, the armv7hl build has started failing with the same problem, even though it was working fine last week, so I'm going to ExcludeArch that too. This is more significant because we produce actual ARM images, so this is going to have a much bigger impact beyond multilib and is fairly likely to take out something that is needed for the ARM images. I can't think of anything else to try in order to avoid this outcome, though, so I think 32-bit people will just need to get comfortable with revising dependencies to avoid WebKit. Sorry....

Note that aarch64 is still perfectly fine, so this will have no impact there.

Michael