Re: F36 Change: Make Authselect Mandatory (System-Wide Change proposal)

This change is well-considered and includes detailed reasoning to support it. Looks good to me.

I think the change proposal should be renamed, though, since authselect would clearly not *actually* be mandatory. Of course you'll risk severe breakage if you turn it off and edit these low-level configurations directly, but that is really no different than it was before.