jaxb* packages retired on f35+ (despite still being used)

Hi everybody,

I want to draw attention to the fact that the jaxb stack (Jakarta XML
Binding for Java) was recently retired for rawhide and F35 (only hours
before the final freeze went into effect). It looks like edewata did
not do a comprehensive check whether those packages are still depended
on by anything other than his own packages, though.

Since there's not been a successful rawhide compose since the packages
were retired, they now show up in the "orphaned packages" report,
where their dependency trees are listed thusly:

- Too many dependencies for jaxb, not all listed here
- Too many dependencies for jaxb-dtd-parser, not all listed here
- Too many dependencies for jaxb-fi, not all listed here
- Too many dependencies for jaxb-istack-commons, not all listed here
- Too many dependencies for jaxb-stax-ex, not all listed here
- Too many dependencies for xmlstreambuffer, not all listed here

They are all part of the dependency tree of antlr4, which is why there
are so many dependent packages the report can't even list them all
(I've CC'd jjames, antlr4's maintainer).

I'm not sure if the packages could be dropped from the antlr4
dependency tree, but them getting removed so late before the F35 final
freeze introduced all kinds of problems (including FTBFS and FTI
issues), which now can't be fixed without going through the Freeze
Exception process, at a time when we're all busy doing other things.
:(

Fabio