Re: Packages that fail to install in Fedora 35 and might be retired one week before the beta freeze

On 06. 08. 21 7:44, Milan Crha wrote:
On Thu, 2021-08-05 at 14:20 -0400, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
The former owner appears to also be the upstream, so they might be
back, but at least in the meantime, do you want to take it now that
it's building again?

	Hi,
I'm not sure I'm the best person, I do not follow the development of
the libpst at all, neither I've any idea about its internals. A simple
revert of the orphan would be the best choice, from my point of view,
because the orphan was kind of mistake, due to no problem with the
package itself. I do not know why it had been missed earlier. It
happens. If there's no other choice, I can take it temporarily.

The orphaning was no mistake, the maintainer was not responding to installation failure for many weeks.

If they wish to take the package back, they can do that.

--
Miro Hrončok