Re: Font Awesome version 5

Hello Nico,

On Mon, Aug 2, 2021 at 7:45 PM Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> How sensible! This is how packages should be named, consistently and
> simply. Unfortunately, the package does not match the name of the
> tarball, nor of the tarballs over at pypi.org. Why not simply use the
> pypi.org tarall name of "fontawesomefree" ?

Wait .. there's a download at pypi.org?  Why?

Oh, to make it easier to integrate into django projects.  Hmmm.  Okay,
I'll check out that pypi.org tarball and think about this.  Aleksei
suggested having a 5 somewhere in the name, since version 6 is in
beta.

> What are the "Pro" versions called, or what is their tarball called?

That's a good question.  I did not sign up for a trial version of
their Pro version, so I don't know what, ultimately, they hand out for
that.  As for the name, it seems to be "Font Awesome Pro" vs. "Font
Awesome Free".

Thanks for the input!
--
Jerry James