rpm-ostree cliwrap effort

I was originally thinking of this as a Change, but since it won't be enabled by default, and I think it's most useful to gather feedback from this group first:

See https://coreos.github.io/rpm-ostree/cliwrap/
This is available since https://github.com/coreos/rpm-ostree/releases/tag/v2021.6

But just for convenience of not following the link, run:

$ rpm-ostree deploy --ex-cliwrap=true
(And `rpm-ostree ex apply-live` if you want)

I'd like for some people interested in this (particularly ones doing interactive CLI use, e.g. more "pet" systems like desktops) to try this out.  Is it useful for your muscle memory to have typing `yum|dnf update` just work for example?  If you forget you're in a host shell and not a container, is the new error message from `dnf install` useful?

Obviously the big change would be flipping this on by default - that'd be the Fedora Change.

Longer term though, part of the idea here is that I hope by thinking about rpm-ostree as "image based dnf" this way, it also helps drive increase alignment between the two.  For example, around things like:
https://github.com/rpm-software-management/libdnf/pull/1204#issuecomment-884225903

If you have feedback, here is fine, or in https://github.com/coreos/rpm-ostree/issues/2883

Thanks!