Re: Strange issue with keymaps

https://github.com/dracutdevs/dracut/pull/1568

> Anaconda should pull in kbd-legacy (I think
> this might be done already, this is not the first time this bug is
> discovered).

This is already done as AdamW mentioned.

> But also should change systemd-vconsole-setup to continue
> if the keymap cannot be loaded and load the font at least.

It turns out that systemd-vconsole-setup already does this, and in fact
has been doing that since the beginning… Initially we forgot to check the
exit code from loadkeys, but since [1] we do it consciously, i.e. warn
and continue on an error.

[1] https://github.com/systemd/systemd/commit/8931278c8a

So I think this issue can considered resolved. A manual action is required
on affected installation of F34 as described in the common bugs page.

Zbyszek