Re: Nest 2021 - any Lenovo questions/topics I should cover?

I just bought a Lenovo X13 Yoga. It's unfortunate that the RAM is soldered, and the max was 16GB. My old x250
supported 16GB years ago. The SSD was easy to upgrade, so at least I could pick an option that shipped faster and do my own
upgrade. Although the CPU and GPU are faster, the RAM and storage capacity have not really progressed
in the last 3 or 4 generations.

The main question I have now is - what's next for thermal support? These new 11th gen Intel CPUs share the same thermal budget
between CPU & GPU, so if you try to run a workload that is both CPU+GPU heavy - the performance does not stabilize. I'm
hoping they can expose independent power or thermal targets so thermald can smooth this out or set fixed caps to achieve predictable
performance.