Re: Mirror monitor for meta data repos

Jeff Spaleta wrote:

I'm still interested to watch how long it takes for you to do a full
run on a heavy load day with updates like the day after a release. Hey
look there is one right around the corner. Hopefully you'll do a few
timed runs of that 200+ mirror update check  in that 48 period after
release and get a better feel for how bad it can get and show me my
concerns are completely unjustified.

-jef

Ah good, a dead line. I'll run the test you are talking about around release time.

In the mean time, I am setting up a web site to post my results.
-dtf