Mirror monitor for meta data repos

I downloaded a copy of mirmon, pulled a copy of the camel book from a shelf and started hacking on mirror monitor for meta data repos (m3d).

Each version will have it's own separate page. ie fc1-core, fc3-extras, fc-development.
All the available archs for a version will be on a page.

I believe that I will use a color scheme of
green, uptodate;
yellow, outofdate;
red, error contacting mirror;
white, mirror does not carry copy of that arch

Clicking a green or yellow square will link to repodata.html for that arch.
Clicking a red square will link to a more detail error statement of the mirror failure.

The row of little row of squares in a mirror/arch intersection give a 24 history of that mirrors status. I'm thinking about narrowing row so that a 24 history fit comfortably.

All suggestion on what other information will be useful.

-dtf
Title: the status of Fedora Core mirrors

the status of Fedora Core mirrors

date:Tue Jun 7 15:01:59 2005 (GMT)
last check:Tue Jun 7 15:01:59 2005 (GMT)

age histogram

regions

 us

report

3 sites in 1 regions
0 bad -- 0 older than 2.2 days -- 0 unreachable for more than 5 hours
last probes :
Fedora Core site -- home type arch last stat
i386 ia64 ppc ppc64 s390 x86_64
united states
mirror.linux.duke.edu  @ ftp fail
fail