Re: RFC: Banning bots from submitting automated koji builds

On 20. 06. 21 9:39, Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek wrote:
I think we should just disable this particular bot until it fixed.
We should also clarify/update the Update Guidelines so that undesirable
updates are disallowed, no matter if submitted by a bot or a human.

I think this is a good idea. This particular bot has a history of misbehavior and rather than banning all the well behaving bots (that be definition we don't even know about, because they behave good), we should disable this particular one.

Rather than "no bots allowed" policy, we might need a "bots that violate our policies and guidelines or have a tendency to break things will be disabled until fixed" policy.

--
Miro Hrončok