RFC: Banning bots from submitting automated koji builds

Hi everybody,

With things like [0] (TL;DR: bots submitting broken builds to rawhide)
becoming a more regular occurrence, I propose that we extend the
existing Updates Policy [1] to make it explicit that bots are not
allowed to submit builds / updates - even to rawhide - unattended:
"Rawhide is not your CI environment."

Currently, the Updates Policy states:

- packagers must verify that no known broken builds are pushed,
- packagers must announce ABI and API changes once week in advance,
- packagers must not push pre-release versions of low-level packages.

While it is debatable whether podman + friends +
container-stuff-dependencies count as "low-level" packages, they *are*
installed by default in Workstation. I think it is clear that by using
a bot to automatically push pre-release snapshots as rawhide updates,
the first two requirements CANNOT be met.

I would like to make this conflict explicit and add a statement like
this to the Updates Policy: "Automated systems / bots are not allowed
to submit new builds for inclusion into Fedora without the involvement
of a packager."

The following things should still be allowed:
- releng and SIGs submitting scripted mass rebuilds (no actual package
changes, triggered by a person)
- bots submitting rawhide builds for ELN (no package change, just
built for different buildroot)

The following should be explicitly banned:
- bots submitting new, non-scratch snapshot builds of software to
rawhide unattended (often leading to broken versions, versioning
snafus, or blatant errors leading to package downgrades, as it
happened today [0])

There is already a requirement that no packager should submit builds
that are never intended to go "stable", and I see this as a similar
requirement - since those snapshot builds are presumably only done for
automated CI purposes without the intention of them ever reaching
stable Fedora releases, where they are superseded by packager-created
manual builds of those packages - but leaving Rawhide with unstable,
bot-created snapshot builds.

Fabio

[0]: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/message/LYCPRPFTAED4OA7FVCHVHXP6GWVGGEFI/
[1]: https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/fesco/Updates_Policy/#_rawhide