Re: F35 Change: "Fedora Linux" in /etc/os-release

I agree with David.

While I am sure that we can fix every bit of the distribution and documentation to refer to "Fedora Linux", I don't think there is a way to change people to refer in colloquial language to Fedora, the operating system, as a Fedora Linux. I'll certainly keep using sentences such as "I have installed Fedora on my LP", because most of people will know what does it mean and it is shorted and well rooted. It won't be in bad faith, it'll be just simpler. Similarly people are using "I have installed Red Hat" referring to "Red Hat Enterprise Linux".

However, I can imagine that somebody will correct me that the right way is to say "I have installed Fedora Linux on my LP", because "Fedora" does not exist in this context.

Vít