Re: So long for now...

On Sat, 6 Feb 2021 at 13:29, Martin Jackson <mhjacks@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello everyone,

I've had some changes recently at my day job, and while I was hoping I
would have more time to take care of my Fedora (and EPEL) packages, that
seems to not be in the immediate future for me. I'm sorry to those who
depend on these.

I have orphaned:

pipx

git-up

(git up may not really be needed, it's a leaf package and now that git
can rebase and pull at the same it may be redundnant)

nagios

nrpe

nagios-plugins

I've also removed myself from dkms and nagios-plugins-check_updates.

I am maintaining my FAS account, and I hope to return - but I'm kidding
myself (and the users of these packages) if I represent that I'm really
taking care of them.

Thank you for your work in taking many of these from me earlier. I appreciate the work and understand how much 'real' life makes handling these packages hard.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.