Re: src.fedoraproject.org branch conversion to rawhide/main tomorrow

I checked out https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/GitRepos-master-to-main

And in the section "Phase2" I wanted to check out the scripts in
"Release engineering:" sub-section.
Surprisingly (not surprisingly) the links are dead now.

Will you also go through all https://fedoraproject.org/wiki links and
fix them too ?

--

Michal Schorm