src.fedoraproject.org branch conversion to rawhide/main tomorrow

Greetings everyone.

We finally have everything in place and hopefully tested to make the
switch tomorrow from master to rawhide/main branches for
src.fedoraproject.org.

At 13:30UTC we will adjust pagure to reject pushes to 'master' and then
will be moving all the branches over to rawhide/main. As soon as all
packages are done, we will be adjusting pdc/hooks/existing pr's.

We will be sending an additional email once changes are complete and
hopefully any downtime will be limited.

Once the change is completed you will want to checkout rawhide/main
instead of master and update/recreate any existing forks you have.

See
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/GitRepos-master-to-main
for more information.

Thanks,