Heads-up: dropping Berkeley DB rpmdb write-support in rawhide

Hey all,

Just woke up to the fact that F34 is about to be branched, and that we originally planned to phase out BDB rpmdb support to read-only in Fedora 34 [1].

That's too close to comfort for me, and might be considered too late for other reasons too. So a slight change of plans, lets postpone this to F35, and handle this right away after F34 has been branched. Rpm >= 4.17 which is to be expected later in F35 will not *have* read-write BDB support at all, so disabling it early gives folks a little of leeway where things can still be temporarily reverted if something unexpected breaks.

Should we file a separate system-wide change for this, or can we proceed on the basis that this was already accepted as a part of the sqlite change [1]?

	- Panu -

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Sqlite_Rpmdb