Re: Needing Some Maintenance Help

Hi Guido,

On Thu, 2021-01-14 at 20:38 +0100, Guido Aulisi wrote:
> I'm involved in audio/music packaging too, and I have some experience
> with lv2 plugins, so I can comaintain your lv2 packages.
> I don't know dssi enough, so I can't maintain dssi packages.
> I can also help maintain jmeters, meterbridge and soundtracker.
>
> My FAS account is tartina

I added you to everything beginning with lv2, jmeters, and meterbridge. It turns out
I'm not the main for Soundtracker, so I listed that one by mistake.

As for dssi, it's pretty much dead as the upstream hasn't seen development in years. The package is pretty much in maintenance mode at this point and will likely get retired at the first signn of a FTBFS, which luckily for people that use dssi, hasn't happened yet.

--
Erich Eickmeyer
Project Leader    Ubuntu Studio