Re: Mass spec file change: Adding BuildRequires: make

On 12/3/20 6:27 PM, Tom Stellard wrote:
However, in the discussion on the mailing list for this change, not everyone agreed that cmake should Require make and this point was never resolved.  So, since there is still ambiguity here, I am planning to do the safest option, which is to add BuildRequires: make even for packages that use %cmake_build and do not invoke make directly.

For what's it worth I think that packages that only use make via cmake should not have an explcit dependency on make. Packages that use make directly should have an explicit dependency on make (even if they already BR cmake).

--
Miro Hrončok