searching for help in creating an accessible Fedora live image

Hello all,
my name is Vojta and I am a blind Linux user from Czech Republic. Linux and its desktop ecosystem is open. And for me that means that I believe it should be open also to people with various disabilities including visual impairment. I am working on a project which tries to achieve that. I am searching mainly for technical help while creating live media. But any help is appreciated (ideas, spreading the word...). If you are interested, read on. I am a Linux user since cca 2010. It is notable to say that accessibility is unfortunately not among top priorities of Linux distributions. There were several projects created usually by blind volunteers which offered a modified version of some distribution (Ubuntu, Arch Linux). However, since these volunteers were not directly involved in the distribution, projects were relatively short-lived. Me and several of my friends, most of them visually impaired as well, decided that we could try to change it. As we are working at RH, we can cooperate closely with upstream, with Fedora community etc. That's when the Fegora project came to life. I started working on this project even before I became a Redhatter. The vision is to create a Fedora remix which will be ready to be used by blind and visually impaired users. We managed to create a tooling which produced bootable USB drives with preinstalled and modified version of Fedora. We presented this system on several runs of Agora event; an event in Brno, Czech Republic, which offers technical workshops for visually impaired. But this option has its limitations and we decided that we would like to create real Fedora remix. And that means creating live media. I spent considerable amount of time learning how to create a Fedora live media, but I am a bit short on time and still facing some technical obstacles... it starts being a bit tiring. You can see my work here (Ignore the README, it is related to the previous initiative):
https://github.com/vojtapolasek/Fegora/tree/liveimage
The file fegora.ks is the main thing.
I am searching for someone who could help me bring this to the final stage; consult the process of live media creation and help me to test the result.
If you are interested, please contact me off list.
Thank you very much and have a nice day.
Best regards,

Vojta