Unable to disable SysRq

I am using a ThinkPad with one of these keyboards where the PrtScr key is between the right Alt and Ctrl, an awful position.

Two times in a week I have killed all processes trying to use Alt+i. Ts is to easy to press the Alt and the PrtScr at the same, starting that way the SysRq i command.

So before staring to write a kernel patch to add an option where the SysRq is only triggered by the Left Alt key. I decided to initially disable sysrq entirely.

My Fedora 33 kernel.sysrq value is 80, the default at /usr/lib/sysctl.d/50-default.conf say that it should be 16.

Created /etc/sysctl.d/99-local.conf with kernel.sysrq=0, but after boot the value is 64, only after a single user mode boot the value stays at 0.

Some other thing is enabling the 64 bit, Asked on IRC and another user has 80 on Fedora Workstation and 16 on Server.

I tried disabling all non default services on my installation but to no effect, the 64 bit is always enabled. Fedora 33 Live CD shows 16 as the default is configured.

How can I log what process is changing values on the sysctl variables? or anyone has aon idea of what is happening here?